National Crime Records Bureau 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification. NCRB inviting applications for the positions of Head Constable. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 10th March, 2022.
Education Qualification :
Subject: Filling up of three (03) posts of Head Constable(Dvr) in Crime Records, Administration & Training Division of National Crime Records Bureau on deputation basis. Bureau is in the process of filling up of three posts of Head Constable(Dvr) in Level-2 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 19900-63200/- (pre- revised Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-) in its Crime Records, Administration & Training Division on deputation basis.
- Subject: Filling up of three (03) posts of Head Constable(Dvr) in Crime Records, Administration & Training Division of National Crime Records Bureau on deputation basis.
- Post Name: Head Constable
- No. of Post: 03
- Scale of Pay: Level 2 in the Pay Matrix Rs.19900-63200/- (pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Eligibility conditions: Police officials of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories (i(a) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, or with three years regular service in post in the Level-1 of Pay Matrix(Rs. 18000-56900/-(pre-revised scale of Rs.5200-20200/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-) or equivalent; and possessing a valid motor driving license and three years experience of driving light motor vehicle or heavy motor vehicle
- Terms of deputation: The terms and conditions of officer appointed to the post on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Expenditure OM No.1/1/008-1C dated 13 September 2008, DoP&T OM No.6/8/09(Esst)(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010 and 17.02.2016.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, NEI-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation
How to Apply :
- Applications of suitable officials who are eligible, willing, and can be relieved immediately, if selected, may please be sent to this Bureau [Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, NEI-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037 in the prescribed proforma along with APAR Dossiers for the last 5 years of the officials by 10th March 2022.
- Applications received after the last date or without APAR Dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the Officials are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him. The integrity of the official may also be certified.
- Among the eligible officials under your administrative control. It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular