Defence Research and Development Organisation 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification. DRDO inviting applications for the positions of Research Associate and more posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 15th February, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Research Associate – 04 Posts
Junior Research Fellow – 09 Posts
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Walk-In-Interview for Research Associate (RA) & Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Positions
1. Name of the Post: RA
2. No of Post: 04
3. Essential Qualification: Ph.D or equivalent OR M.E./M.Tech with 3 years of research/teaching/ design & development experience and atleast one research paper published in Science Citation Index (SCI)journal.
4. Stipend (monthly) and tenure of fellowship: RA: A stipend of Rs. (54,000/- + HRA) per month for a maximum period of two years.
Upper Age Limit: 28 years and 35 years for JRF and RA respectively as on date of walk-in-interview. Relaxable for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Gol orders.
1. Fellowship/Associateship shall be governed as per policy and rules in-vogue in DRDO,MoD, Gol.
2. The offer of Fellowship/Associateship shall not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attend ng the interview or for joining, if selected.
4. In case of any .query/clarification, the candidates may contact during once hours of working days.
5. Candidates working in Govt./Public sector undertakings/Autonomous bodies should bring NOC from their present employer on the date of interview. If selected, such candidates shall be required to submit relieving order from their employer before joining.
6. The posts advertised are for R&D project related studies. Only those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions of high altitude region may apply.
7. Grant of fellowship/ Associateship shall be entirely at the discretion of DIHAR. The Institute may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Number of seats may increase or decrease without prior notice.
DIHAR base lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh- 160002.
Selection Process :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Desirable candidates shall report by 09.00 hours on 15.02.2022 (Tuesday) at DIHAR base lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh- 160002.