High Court 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification
High Court 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification. AP High Court inviting applications for the positions of Court Master And Personal Secretary. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 25th July, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Court Master And Personal Secretary – 10 Posts
Job Location ‘Guntur’
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited for filling up of 10 vacancies in the post of Court Master And Personal Secretary To The Hon’ble Judges And Registrars (Gazetted) in the Andhra Pradesh High Court Service, by way of limited recruitment for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Backward Classes.
- Position: Court Master And Personal Secretary To The Hon’ble Judges And Registrars
- No of Posts: 10
- The above said post carries time scale of pay (RPS, 2022) of Rs.57100-1580- 60260-1700-65360-1830-70850-1960-76730-2090-83000-2240-89720-2390-96890- 2540-104510-2700-112610-2890-121280-3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-147760.
- A Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification.
- A pass in 180 w.p.m. Speed in English Shorthand examination, conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education, or such other qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. However, candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m. in Shorthand English also can apply
- A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade examination in English, conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Computer skills.
- EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION No.03/2022/Estt Dt 25-07-2022
The applications shall be submitted in the prescribed proforma with three latest passport size color photographs (one photograph to be pasted at the right top corner of the application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and the other two photographs to be pasted on the hall ticket, original and duplicate application proforma along with hall ticket enclosed) along with attested copies of the following certificates.
- Date of birth (S.S.C. or equivalent)
- Degree Certificate
- Shorthand (English) High Speed with 180 w.p.m. or 150 w.p.m.
- Typewriting (English) Higher Grade.
- Community Certificate in case of S.Cs, S.Ts and B.Cs, (issued by the competent authority as per Government Rules)
- Certificate of Physical Disability in case of Physically Handicapped applicants (issued by the competent authority as per the Government Rules) (The applicant having physical disability of not less than 40% and not more than 70% above are eligible to apply under this category).
Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin-522237
The selection process will be on the basis of merit, evaluated by tests in Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minutes duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 minutes duration) and the transcription to be done on computers within 40 and 45 minutes respectively. The test will be for 100 marks each for Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. and 150 w.p.m. and 20 marks for oral interview.
How to Apply:
- The duly filled-in application should be sent superscribing on the envelope as “Application for the post of Court Mater and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars” along with Demand Draft and self addressed envelope affiing Rs.30/- postage stamps, addressed to the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin-522237 on or before 25.07.2022 by 5.00 p.m
- The applications received without enclosures will be summarily rejected and applications received after the due date, for any reason, wll not be entertained.
- Information will be sent to all the eligible applicants about the date, time and venue of Shorthand examination to be conducted
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel or otherwise the notification without assigning any reason
- All rights are reserved with the appointing authority to reject the application at any stage, if found to be false and the applications shall be rejected if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
- No T.A. and D.A. will be paid to the candidates appearing for written examination/oral interview.